Mac users already downloaded and installed MacOS Sonoma onto their Macs to get new features. some users will not look to upgrade to Sonoma. However, they want to stay put with macOS Monterey, or MacOS Ventura, and not upgrade to MacOS Sonoma.
How to Install the Latest macOS Monterey Updates Without Upgrading to MacOS Sonoma
Follow the steps to install any available macOS Monterey updates without installing macOS Sonoma:
- Go to the Apple menu in the upper left corner
- Go to “System Preferences”
- Select “Software Update”
- Click on the tiny blue “More Info…” text under the microscopic font informing you that “Other updates are available”, which is situated underneath the large banner promoting MacOS Sonoma
- Here, you can choose the software updates you want to install from the list of available updates, and then click on “Install Now”.
- The macOS Monterey updates will start downloading and installing.
Also Check –