Instagram is a famous photo sharing and video sharing social network and is used to post photos, videos, reels, and stories. However, Instagram does not upload the highest quality photos or videos. Here, you can check out the steps to enable this hidden setting for Instagram for the highest quality uploads for videos and photos.
Enable Highest Quality Uploads for Photos & Videos on Instagram
Here are the steps about how to enable this feature:
- First, Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the menu hamburger in the top right corner.
- Navigate to “Settings and privacy”
- Tap on the “Media quality” option.
- Look for “Upload at highest quality” and switch to the ON position.
Also Read –